Whilst working on our Blackthorn finale as well as the first book in my new Lowtown series, I’ve had some wonderfully encouraging and inspiring feedback from my readers recently.
So, to say thank you for your support, I decided to run a flash giveaway to give you the chance to win a signed Blackthorn paperback of your choice.
HOW TO ENTER
You know how I love to keep giveaways as quick and easy as possible so, inspired by some of the comments above, all you have to do to enter is tell me:
What is it about Blackthorn that keeps you coming back for more?
And, for the first time ever, you can submit an entry both here on my blog as well as on my Facebook page to double your chances of winning!
There are TWO paperbacks up for grabs – and the two winners can pick which one they want*.
Whether you want to start your Blackthorn paperback collection, fill a gap, or complete your series so far or, if your collection is already complete, win one for a family member, a friend or even as a prize for your own blog or book club, the choice is yours.
*I’m afraid advanced copies of Blood Broken are not included in this giveaway. We’ll be having a special giveaway for that nearer the time.
- The giveaway is open NOW and will close at midnight GMT on Friday 24th March, so be quick!
- Only two entries per person please – one here and one on my Facebook page is the max.
- All entries will be assigned a number and the two winners will be selected using a random number generator.
- The winners will be announced on this post as well as on the related Facebook post on Saturday 25th March.
- Winners will need to check if they have won and contact me to claim their prizes by midnight Wednesday 29th March for your books to be ordered. We can sort out the finer details then.
- As with all my giveaways, prizes will be posted anywhere.
- Proof of postage will be retained but prizes lost once out of my hands cannot be replaced.
- And as with all giveaways, I will refrain from responding to comments. If you have any queries though, feel free to email or message me.
Good luck, everyone! <3
GIVEAWAY WINNERS ANNOUNCED
HUGE congratulations to….
Thank you, as always, to everyone who joined in. Your comments were incredible. I am so relieved I didn’t have to choose a winner based on those! And, of course, commiserations to anyone disappointed not to win. Rest assured, we’ll have plenty more giveaways to come.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend, everyone! xxx